Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Please pray for Michael Patrick he is sick:


This note I published on the nutcase blogger who posted all the craziness on my innocuous poem "Fallen Skies" below. For kicks/laughs check his sad ass out! I left what he said as an everlasting testimony to his overall poorness, I challenged him to do the same, if the lord can give him the courage. HA!
########################################
Michael Patrick,

You are one very screwed up, judgmental, nutcase my friend. Your insanely bitter, hateful rants are so evil and off base they are comical. I left them on my blog; I want to see if you are man enough to reciprocate. I want everyone to see what you are. I could spend more time putting you down, but in my opinion your own words do so better than anything I could possibly invent. I turned on moderation on my comments just because you took up so much room; you really put some effort into it.

When I explain to people at times what is wrong with religion, and especially the Catholic Church, when I reiterate that the church ran Europe for a 1000 years and that time in human history is known as the Dark Ages, nothing explains that quicker than you. There is no one I can think of to drive more people away, more quickly, from the loving teachings of Jesus Christ than you, Michael. I have read the bible quite thoroughly, and to me Christ represents love and understanding, kindness and peace, you represent the opposite. You are not the anti-Christ because you just are not smart enough to wear that mantle; you are just a self-important, tiny, bully is all.

Amazing my poems are reaching clear to Australia and eliciting such passion, thanks. Ed

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Commenting anonymously because Micky/Michael/David/Patrick has attacked many of us recovery bloggers. We have all found it worthless to reason with him. He is a nut.

Zanejabbers said...

Hey ET. Good for you. I have done the same and he just goes on and on. Strange the path that AA'a find each other. Thanks for the comment. I cal PM the devil from down under. DFDU.

Unknown said...

THE SOUND OF ZOMBIES
"The halls are alive with the sound of zombies
With drunk-a-logs they have sung for seventy years
The halls fill your brain with the sound of zombies
Your brain wants to explode to every drunk-a-log it hears

Your brain wants to rip the steps to shreds
which rise from the dead & explode into hell
Your stomach wants to “puke” like a zombie that flies
to an AA meeting & the higher power

To laugh at the big book when it trips and falls over
steppers on its way
To cry through the night like a bill & bob clone

You go to the meetings when your brain is "loony"
I know you will hear what you've heard before
Your heart will be cursed with the sound of zombies
And you'll vomit once more".


Do you like my poetry, ET?

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

David said...

He's just a mentally ill individual who has substituted one "drug" for another. He's entirely incapable of independent thought and will attack anyone, not just recovery bloggers. I'm suprised his therapists and carers even let him near a computer.

Unknown said...

Eddietsunami,
Burn in Hell!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA!